[Kolab-devel] [issue1158] kontact doesn't remember free/busy password

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 8 16:17:51 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

When the password for the retrieval of free/busy lists in kontact is wrong or
missing, kontact asks for the password when it tries to retrieve free/busy
lists.  When I enter the correct password into the authorization dialog and
check the "Keep password" box kontact can retrieve the fblists.  However, when I
quit kontact and restart all of KDE, the password is not known anymore.

In my tests, I entered an incorrect password in the kontact konfiguration dialog
for the password retrieval.  That password also had the wrong number of
characters so it was easy to see whether the password in the dialog was wrong.
The password shown in the dialog always remained wrong, even after entering the
correct password in the authorization dialog.

Tested with kdepim proko2 branch, rev. 515969.

assignedto: till
messages: 6693
nosy: bh, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: kontact doesn't remember free/busy password
topic: kde client