[Kolab-devel] [issue1320] Store apponitments in default calender folder

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jul 20 15:10:42 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

The korganizer control panel provides the option how to cope with new
appointments. You can either choose to save it in the default ressource or get
asked in with ressouce the apoointment should be saved.

You can set the default ressource in kcontrol center. Unfortunately this seems
not to work as expected. The controlcenter only lists the root ressources but
not its subressources. So I can not choose a particular calendar folder as
default ressource.

I would expect the following. List all available calendar folders an let the
user choose the default folder. If the user choose the root i.e. the
kolabserver and there are various folder available ask the user. If theres only
one folder take this singel folder.

I'm not sure if this is a missing feature or a ninor big of the control center
whether we can do much about this in the control center. But I think the
thought should be clear. Maybe there are other proposals to enrich Kontact with
the option to choose default calender folders.

assignedto: till
messages: 7944
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till, torsten
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Store apponitments in default calender folder
topic: kde client