[Kolab-devel] Freebusy URLS

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pieter.vanmeerbeek at able.be
Tue Jan 31 11:18:08 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm currently working my way up through the freebusy generation code.
A number of URL rewrites take place before the request is send to the pfb
and freebusy php scripts. Most of them are clear. However I have 2 questions
about them :

1. Why and when will the cache flag be enabled when notifying freebusy
changes?

RewriteRule ^/freebusy/(.+)\.pfb /freebusy/pfb.php?folder=$1&cache=1
RewriteRule ^/freebusy/(.+)\.xpfb
/freebusy/pfb.php?folder=$1&cache=1&extended=1

2. Why is it needed to allow freebusy lookup by both .ifb and .vfb
extensions; they execute the same php script with the same options

RewriteRule ^/freebusy/([^/]+)\.ifb /freebusy/freebusy.php?uid=$1
RewriteRule ^/freebusy/([^/]+)\.vfb /freebusy/freebusy.php?uid=$1

Kind regards,
Pieter
Able

--