[Kolab-devel] [issue1128] Updates registered badly.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 15 11:53:29 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Creating a new issue for remainder of  issue1109.
See  msg6561, reading as:

 KDE Klient Revision 509464:
I can update and cancel now and see a nice text.

But there is a bug: When accepting an update
and I have two calendar folders activated for writing,
it will ask me again where to save the appointment.
If I choose the other folder, it will move the appointment around.

This happens even when I deactivate one of my two calendar folders.
How to create a bad behaviour:

Accept the appointment into folder A.
Decativate folder A, now only folder B is active.
Klick on accept of an update: Now the appointment is doubled,
as a second entry is made silently to folder B.
No press on a deletion update: Now the appointment in folder B is gone.
Reactivate folder A: See original, unupdated appointment is still there.

assignedto: till
messages: 6568
nosy: bernhard, bh, david, till
priority: urgent