[Kolab-devel] ToDo for Kolab Server 2.1 RC1

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Fri Dec 22 12:08:34 CET 2006

Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de> writes:

> If you find time to work on Kolab, please give this issues the
> highest priority so that we can get RC1 done:

One more item which needs attention:

kolab/issue1507 (Public viewable phpinfo() and more in Server default installation)

  Knowledge of RPM and the upgrade process is needed here.  And the
  access restrictions proposed by Steffen need testing.  As always:
  well tested and documented patches would be highly appreciated.  :-)

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                 Intevation GmbH

wilde at intevation.de                          intevation at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/             http://www.intevation.de/