[Kolab-devel] ToDo for Kolab Server 2.1 RC1

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Thu Dec 21 17:07:47 CET 2006

Hi *,

today Thomas and I made a list of issues which must be resolved to get
finally the first release candidate of Kolab Server 2.1 on its way.

We both did put a bunch of these issues on our todo lists, but there
is still a hand full left where help would by highly appreciated.  If
you find time to work on Kolab, please give this issues the highest
priority so that we can get RC1 done:

kolab/issue1531 (amavisd.conf local_domains only contains primary domain)

  This needs some in depth testing.  If you want to work on this,
  please read the comments in the issue carefully, create a meaning full
  testcase and write a detailed test protocol for the results of your test.

kolab/issue1487 (amavisd.conf mynetworks incomplete)

  Needs to be fixed.  If you want to work on this, please note the
  proposed (though untested) solutions.  A documented and tested patch
  would be great!

kolab/issue666 (fbview shows some events at the wrong time)

  I'm not sure is this is still an issue in 2.1.  If you want to work
  on this, you have to carefully read all the comments on the issue
  and test if any of the problems do still exist 2.1beta3.

  If so, a solution is needed.  A documented and tested patch
  would be great!

kolab/issue942 (2.0.1 broken when updating: postfix relayhost
parameter syntax changed in ver 2.2)

  I'm not sure is this is still an issue in 2.1.  If you want to work
  on this, you have to carefully read all the comments on the issue
  and test if any of the problems do still exist 2.1beta3.

  If so, a solution is needed.  It seems likely that a possible
  solution would need some discussion, please write your proposal into
  the issue...  Please keep in mind: a simple and minimal invasive
  solution is needed for RC1.  :-)

cheers
and many thanks to all of you for supporting the Kolab project!
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                 Intevation GmbH

wilde at intevation.de                          intevation at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/             http://www.intevation.de/