[Kolab-devel] Kpilot Manual für Proko2 Branch

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 23 15:41:40 CEST 2006

Moin Till, Moin Lutz,

I just took a look at the Kpilot Manual in the Proko2 Branch,
because we have to document the solution of issue1134 (location sync)
somewhere.

The manual still says:
<!ENTITY kpilotver "4.4.3
<date>2004-06-27</date>

Does this mean there is no newer one, because we backported 4.5.0 of Kpilot?
Shouldd be update it?

Lutz: I take it your change for issue1134 also made it to KDE head and
back to Adriaan?

I am considering adding a small section about issue 1143 to the English
version in the branch. What would be the best procedure so that this propages
to KDE head and thus into the translation?

Bernhard