[Kolab-devel] [issue1224] Annotate test fails on non-homeservers

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Apr 24 17:24:03 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

There seems to be a problem with annotation settings for folders on
none-homeserver.

This was reported from one of our customers.
If user "A" with master-server as home wants to access shared folders of user
"B" on the slave-server "A" needs to create a new PST-file and maps it to the
slave server as shared-folders only.
Now there are errors on every sync best described in the attached screenshot. I
grayed out the licensing information because of privacy.

I could only reproduce this error when I knowingly missconfigured toltec in the
way that I changed the homeserver address to none-homeserver but I am not sure
if this is the same on the customers side.

assignedto: joonradley
messages: 7233
nosy: bernhard, joonradley, torsten
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Annotate test fails on non-homeservers
topic: toltec