[Kolab-devel] [issue1221] Kontact crash if user breaks his assigned disk quota

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Apr 20 15:05:51 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Revision: 531032

Kontact crash if a user breaks his user quota on disk (not imap quota). If the
user has some disk quota and it is exceeded during mail sync Kontact crash.
On restart there are many messages on konsole complaining about quota, but
Kontact comes up. But if I click on some folder kontact crashes again.

So I am not able to delete any mail out of my mailbox to resolve my quota
problem.

I think a least deleting some mail must be possible even on exceeded disk
quota.

assignedto: till
messages: 7195
nosy: till, torsten
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Kontact crash if user breaks his assigned disk quota
topic: kde client