[Kolab-devel] Question about the working of kolab's distributed concept

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 17 23:35:23 CEST 2006

Op donderdag 13 april 2006 13:46, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > A question about the working of the kolab configuration and the
> > data propagation to slaves servers.  Is there a description about this
> > in cvs of wiki?
>
> If I remember correctly, we do not have something like
> http://kroupware.kolab.org/technical-1.0.1-html/c421.html
> Thought we would need to check the architecture document again.

An additional question popped up, where is the freebusy information kept?
- Is all the freebusy (fb) information kept on the master server?  I don't
expect this to be the case, but on the other hand the fb information of all
users should be available to any of them....
- or is the fb information stored on the server and do the clients a "where is
the fb info kept" look up in the ldap server?

--
TIA,

Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless