[Kolab-devel] loops back to myself

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Thu Apr 13 17:05:38 CEST 2006

On Thursday 13 April 2006 08:37, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 12. April 2006 19:29 schrieb Daniel Coletti:
> > 	I'm testing kolab server (kolab-server-2.1-beta-1 / OpenPKG version)
> > and after adding a few new domains I get a postfix's error with only one
> > domain. (I have three configured).
> >
> > The error message is <prueba at fundacionlidia.org.ar>: mail for
> > mail.fundacionlidia.org.ar loops back to myself
> >
> > The DNS information is correct.
>
> From where to where are you trying to send this email?

I'm sending this email from an outside mailbox to a kolab mailbox.
Specifically from dcoletti _ at _ xtech.com.ar to prueba _ at _
fundacionlidia.org.ar.

The odd thing about this issue is that this particular virtual domain was the
second created, the one on the third place -as well as the default domain-
did work.
What I did to correct this was deleting the domain with problems, run
kolabconf manually and create the domain again. And it started working. My
thinking is that bug is related with the kolabd not running the kolabconf
script bug (https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1068), although the
postfix main.cf file did have the three domains, it gave this error for this
particular domain.
I'm sorry to send emails with so little debug information, but the reason of
this is that I'm not finding documentationa about debugging kolab,
specificaly about kolabd daemon.
How do I do this?

thanks,

dan//