[Kolab-devel] kolabd new build mechanism

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 23 20:22:08 CEST 2005

Op vrijdag 23 september 2005 14:34, schreef Bernhard Reiter:

> > > My testing last week revealed problems so the package were not made
> > > available as snapshot to a wider audience.
> >
> > Are the problems related to the new build method,
> > or are they related to the kolab itself?
>
> There just have been bugs in there.
> Steffen has corrected a few of them and Thomas (Arendsen Hein)
> and Bernhard Herzog are currently looking into getting the new package
> tested. We want to have them at least bootstrapping and running when set
> up. You can see the changes that Steffen made in the CVS.

Indeed  a bugs have been found and corrected.  But overall, it doesn't look to
bad.  Although it might have been hard to find the correct locations in case
the bug hit.

> Steffen is working offroad this week, so his answering time is delayed.

Alright.

I have a question about the resource-handler module.  I'll start a new
threa[dt] for that.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless