[Kolab-devel] kolabd new build mechanism

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Fri Sep 23 14:34:53 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 19. September 2005 10:19 schrieb Richard Bos:
> Op maandag 19 september 2005 08:08, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > > What is the current status of this now?  Is it okay?
> >
> > My testing last week revealed problems so the package were not made
> > available as snapshot to a wider audience.
>
> Are the problems related to the new build method,
> or are they related to the kolab itself?

There just have been bugs in there.
Steffen has corrected a few of them and Thomas (Arendsen Hein)
and Bernhard Herzog are currently looking into getting the new package tested.
We want to have them at least bootstrapping and running when set up.
You can see the changes that Steffen made in the CVS.
Steffen is working offroad this week, so his answering time is delayed.