[Kolab-devel] Volunteers for Kolab_Server at OpenPKG2.5 step up! :-)

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Thu Sep 22 10:45:34 CEST 2005

On Thursday 22 September 2005 10:12, Henning Holtschneider wrote:
> On Thursday 22 September 2005 08:29, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Secondly, it is not sufficient to have a running Kolab server. You also need
> to have a matching client. But as far as I know, a lot of code from the
> Proko2 branch of kdepim still has to be merged into HEAD (or whatever is
> current for the KDE people :-) ).

AFAIK, every single change in proko2 branch is also in TRUNK.
proko2 is the branch where a stable current KDE Kolab Klient
is maintained which is still compatible with KDE 3.2 and KDE 3.3 installations.
Which is really important for a number of customers.
The proko2 branch (which extends only to kdepim) is probably the most
tested KDE Kolab client.

AFAIK, KDE 3.4.x, x>0 also contains a fully functional KDE Kolab Client.

Best

	Jan