Fwd: Re: [Kolab-devel] The kolab-resource-handlers module

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Wed Oct 19 21:57:38 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2005 22:34 schrieb Richard Bos:

> [wrote this as last part of the email: it seems I volunteered, to work on
> it a bit]:

Richard this is much appreciated.

> RB: the files above are part of the new kolab-horde-framework.  Does this
> make it possible to remove the
> kolab-resource-handlers/kolab-resource-handlers/fbview/fbview/framework
> directory?

Probably, Steffen should know for sure.

> One remark: at this moment there are I think 2 horde related top
> directories (modules) in cvs, being horde and kolab-horde-framework.  With
> my proposal(s) above their would be even more (kronolith, turba, etc).
> Would it be possible to clean up the horde directory (which is not used I
> assume (at least it has not been altered in the last 2 years)).  Move the
> kolab-horde-framework and the
> kolab-resource-handlers/kolab-resource-handlers/fbview/fbview into it?

Of course we can and should clean up the CVS.
There are some dusty corners.
I would advise against reusing and old name for new contents in most
situations.

> Bernhard is this what you're looking?

Yes, I think your work is an important effort in the right direction.
I will need to have some more time at my hand to check it in the details.
Also Steffen probably will need to look at some of this.

Bernhard