[Kolab-devel] next patch, this time for kolab-webadmin and kolabd

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Nov 24 22:19:19 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 24. November 2005 11:37 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> > I want to see the patches from Richard accepted _before_ going beta for
> > 2.1.
>
> If the patches are fixing stuff, I am not against it.

They are fixing long outstanding issues with hardcoding of paths which should
be configurable. You know this very well, so no bickering about these patches
please.

> Steffen will most likly look at some stuff tomorrow.

We are waiting for months for him to comment. As you know he did not have the
time. This fact shall not be used to dicriminate against the patches from
Richard.

> why not release a beta and then do another one,
> instead of always waiting?

The beta only makes sense when the biggest changes are already included. The
changes from Richard are touching many many files. There is some real risk
that something is screwed up for some people though the fixes are expected to
be trivial.

Regards,
-- martin

--