[Kolab-devel] Is there still a reason for the resource-handlers module

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Nov 7 22:00:49 CET 2005

Am Montag, 7. November 2005 21:59 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi,

> > Technically the resource handler stuff is not related in any way to
> > kolabd.
>
> So, it is up to the packager to provide the  resource handler stuff with
> e.g. the kolabd rpm? ;)

Hmm,.... I was thinkting more of making it a sperate rpm.

BTW: How do you intend to handle the config templates. Will the be managed by
the kolabd rpm or by the individual application rpms?

(I think the later would be more correct which just shows that our cvs
structure needs some rework)

Regards,
-- martin

--