[Kolab-devel] Translation of Kolab language

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 25 19:06:00 CEST 2005

On Monday 23 May 2005 20:37, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> Why not use this opensource project to manage kolab translations?
>
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta

I have not tried Rosetta yet and thus no experience with it.
Currently at least my time is very limited to set it up and play with it.
How does it verify the correctness of the translations?

> p.s. we will translate web interface in italian

Very nice!

Now we only need to fix a few bugs with the language switching handling,
e.g.
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue722