[Kolab-devel] Kolab: Cyrus replication HA option

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Thu Jul 21 09:07:59 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 00.56, Kevin Baker wrote:
> Has anyone considered rolling the below Cyrus HA patch
> into the Kolab system?
>
> http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~dpc22/cyrus/replication.html
>
> Just curious as I am exploring possible solutions for
> failover solution for the Kolab 2 system.

Tried it yes, but we did not have much time to get it working properly and
gave up in favour of simpler solutions that may give a bit longer failover
time but instead guarantees the data.

I am very interested if you get this to work as it seems to be a clean
solution if one gets it going correctly.

--
Matt Douhan
www.fruitsalad.org