[Kolab-devel] Roadmap Planning

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jul 11 22:41:17 CEST 2005

Am Montag 11 Juli 2005 21:20 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi Richard,

> 2 other features:
> - Possibility to have folders created under the kolab-server and not under
> the kolab-server/Post-in. 1)

> 1) is it possible to explain why the folders are created as subfolder of
> post-in?

This is due to limitations in the implementation of the Outlook Plugin.
Basically the OL Plugin does not understand ical and therefore requires the
POP3 MAPI Transport Provider to parse invitations etc.

I expect that this limitation will go away within a year.

Regards,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung