[Kolab-devel] Roadmap Planning

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 11 21:20:59 CEST 2005

Op dinsdag 28 juni 2005 21:22, schreef Daniel Molkentin:
> Also: do you have a "pet feature" under the hood that would be worth
> becoming part of the next release?

> Please comment on the above ones so we can create a plan on how to proceed.

Is there a page where we can see the result of the emails you've collected.  A
good place is the wiki of course.

2 other features:
- Possibility to have folders created under the kolab-server and not under the
kolab-server/Post-in. 1)
- A frontend to create sieve filters.  Or should this be in the hands of the
clients.  It would be nice to have this possiblity within kolab's webadmin.

1) is it possible to explain why the folders are created as subfolder of
post-in?  It would be nice to understand why things are, as they are.  Not
being able to create folders under kolab-server is I think what people are
not used to.   (or is this not possible due to a bug in setup. But than I
read on the wiki that someone else experienced the same problem).

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless