[Kolab-devel] Re: Kolab-major-app-patches wiki status page

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 27 23:47:57 CET 2005

Op donderdag 27 januari 2005 07:39, schreef Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> Thank you again for the work, maybe this will help getting some
> patches off the ground.

3 new merges added.  I have updated the cyrus annotation merge tracker:
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge?:sort=-activity&:group=priority&:filter=status&:columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&status=-1,1,2,3,4

I'm sceptic that much will happen, though.  See the cyrus annotation patch, it
has been in cyrus bugzilla since july last year!  It's not a bug as such, but
a patch that needs to be accepted (only)....

The ldap patch encounters resistance.  It is being adviced to develop a cyrus
sasl canon plugin...

Hopefully it goes better with the cyrus group patch!

And there has been no reaction on Steffen's email about the myusers patch....

But as said, about pessimistic about it..., perhaps someone can show the
opposite?

--
Richard