[Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

a.gungl at gmx.de a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Jan 21 15:05:02 CET 2005

> On Donnerstag 20 Januar 2005 19:10, Stuart K Bingë wrote:
> > On Thursday, 20 January 2005 14:34, Martin Konold wrote:
> > > As mentioned before this is what wiki.kolab.org is meant for.
> >
> > Please also remember to file bug reports on bugs.horde.org (after
> > checking for existing bugs that are similar).

Okay, I'll try to summarize all found issues later today (if time
permits). I just wanted to add my finding regarding the many ldap access
errors in apache-error.log and horde.log.

If you manipulate Prefs/ldap.php, you can avoid those lines. Just comment
out the section below the comment /* Send the hash to the LDAP server. */
in Prefs_ldap.store() and let the "if ($search)" some lines above evaluate
to false.

The problem behind the errors is IMO that Horde tries to find instances of
class hordePerson using uid=<login> which will return an inetOrgPerson
instance in the Kolab LDAP tree.

Regards,
Andreas

--