[Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Mon Jan 17 21:32:21 CET 2005

17 Jan 2005 16:32, Stuart K Bingë wrote:
> These are all the functions you need to uncomment:
>
> _horde_hook_share_init
> _horde_hook_share_add
> _horde_hook_share_modify
> _horde_hook_share_remove
>
> The following two are not critical:
>
> _imp_hook_mbox_redirect
> _imp_hook_mbox_icons

_imp_hook_mbox_icons is broken. It wants to use a Kolab_Cyrus class which is
no longer in Kolab.php (in Horde CVS). Don't try to activate it in the IMP
configuration, it deactivates the folder listing on my system.

> You may need to recreate your default Kronolith Calendar as well, or
> create a new one and use that, in order for the calendaring to work
> properly. The above functions are required to be uncommented before using
> any of the Horde/Kolab code for the share/imap folder mapping to work -
> as I said, I'll need to update the Webclient install guide to highlight
> this fact.

I've digged a bit into the php files today. AFAICT there has been some
changes after middle of October which have broken everything but email
(IMP) in Horde on my test system. I'm afraid my progress is too slow to
find the real problem soon. But it would be very well if someone with php
experience could try to get it working at least on the level as it was in
October.

If someone will work on this though, I can test and provide feedback.

Regards,
Andreas