[Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Mon Jan 17 16:32:09 CET 2005

This belongs more on the kolab-devel list, so I'll keep my replies here
instead of the horde-kronolith list.

On Monday, 17 January 2005 17:27, Nicolas Scaut wrote:
> Ok thanks.
>
> I do it (here is the only uncommented lines in my horde/config/hook.php)
> but it change nothing. Are you sure that it's the only thing I have to
> do?
>
> [..]

These are all the functions you need to uncomment:

_horde_hook_share_init
_horde_hook_share_add
_horde_hook_share_modify
_horde_hook_share_remove

The following two are not critical:

_imp_hook_mbox_redirect
_imp_hook_mbox_icons

You may need to recreate your default Kronolith Calendar as well, or create a
new one and use that, in order for the calendaring to work properly. The
above functions are required to be uncommented before using any of the
Horde/Kolab code for the share/imap folder mapping to work - as I said, I'll
need to update the Webclient install guide to highlight this fact.

--
Stuart K Bingë