[Kolab-devel] Horde

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 09:13:01 CET 2005

> This leads onto the issue of saving shares; every time a share is saved
> the _horde_hook_share_modify() hook is called, which ultimately ends up
> calling Kolab::synchroniseShare(). I think this function is the cause
> of the self-destruct problem. Currently it's only able to handle
> synchronising a share to a "local" IMAP folder (i.e. a child of
> INBOX/) - this then obviously causes problems when a remote share is
> saved/synchronised by a user.
>
> I'm going away for the weekend this afternoon, and I'll be back
> on Tuesday so hopefully this will be resolved next week sometime.

This reminds me that using Horde alone renders the server-generated
free/busy information useless because Horde doesn't trigger the Kolab
server to generate that data.
Stuart, it would be cool if you could add this little URL call somewhere
in the Kolab driver of Kronolith. Maybe someone can even tell you about
the exact format to be used. I only had a look at the rewrite rules, but
I'm not sure about the syntax of the calls if e.g. subfolders of an
existing Calendar folder are used.

Nevertheless, this was really good news to hear from you.

Andreas

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail