[Kolab-devel] Horde

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Feb 24 13:54:24 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005 13:17 schrieb Hamish:

Hi,

> How close is the webclient to stable?

Far away (Mainly due to lack of funding the development speed is rather low)

> I am getting pain because of shared
> calendars! Is there a way to use shared calendars etc on windows without
> outlook?

Using OL is easiest though you can of course also use a port of Kontact to
windows. Aethera (not tested by me!) or Kontact distributed with NX.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany