[Kolab-devel] kolab 2.1 snapshots error: spamd

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Wed Dec 7 16:57:17 CET 2005

Bernhard Herzog ha scritto:

>Fabio Pietrosanti <lists at pietrosanti.it> writes:
>

>>Differencies between 2.0 and 2.1 snapshots of spamd:
>>1835,1836c1835,1836
>><   # Now we can redirect the errors, too.
>><   open STDERR, '>&STDOUt: $!\n";
>>---
>>

>>>  # Now we can redirect the errors, too.
>>>  open STDERR, '>&STDOUT' or die "Can't duplicate stdout: $!\n";
>>>

>Which spamd RPM do you use exactly?  In both installations I checked,
>one Kolab server 2.0.1 and one the most recent 2.1 snapshot the lines in
>question are the same, with correct quotes:

On a Debian Sarge fresh install just apt-get upgraded i followed this
procedure:
Mon Dec  5 13:53:15 CET 2005
mkdir /data/src
cd /data/src
wget -m -r -np
http://max.kde.org:8080/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/server/development-2.1/current/
mv max.kde.org:8080/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/server/development-2.1/current/* .
chmod +x obmtool
mkdir /data/kolab-development-2.1
ln -s /data/kolab-development-2.1 /kolab
./obmtool kolab install

Then i've bootstrapped the image and started kolab.

When kolab was starting the spamd returned on console the error reported.