[Kolab-devel] [issue907] event registered very late

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 24 11:03:11 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

The KDE client
ix86-suse91p/kolab2.0-kdepim3.3-aegypten2.0-client-1.0.6/
(which is KDE client 2.0.1).

A user report that invitations are not registered directly.
Setup up user I has given user R  read rights on his
default calendar. Now he makes an appointment with I and R
as attendees, sends to invitation to R and syncs.

R syncs.
Then R recieves the emails and presses: accept!
R is not asked where to save the appointment,
only after restart or after a few longer while,
this happens.

I  have a personal debugging log, showing the
 Emitting DCOP signal incidenceAdded
comming very late.
So far I could not reproduce it here.

I am sending the debugging output to Till and David personally.

assignedto: till
messages: 5383
nosy: bernhard, david, till
priority: critical