[Kolab-devel] Manager become "role: user"

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Apr 28 09:21:52 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2005 15:04 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:

Hi Allessio,

> > Stop openldap and rerun slapindex as indicated in the update
> > instructions. (We do not know the reason, but sometimes slapindex needs
> > to be run twice.)
>
> Nothing...

Are you 100% sure that you are running the kolab provided slapindex?

> > Also check that the openldap database is okay.
> > Running a db_recover in openldap-data could help with that.
> > If that all does not help, you could check out your backups.
>
> Nothing... I think that db is okay. db_recover non return errors.

In which directory are you running db_revover?

Which exact binary of db_recover are you using?

> I need to restart this server. If i save the /kolab/var/imapd/domain/
> directory, re-run kolab_bootstrap -b, re-create the same users and
> restore /kolab/var/imapd/domain/ will work?

No a plain restart is done via

/etc/init.d/kolab restart

REgards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany