[Kolab-devel] [issue718] addressbook entries also searched when authenticating

Martin Konold kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Apr 19 19:22:21 CEST 2005

New submission from Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de>:

Alexander Maret-Huskinson <alex at maret.de>:

Another issue I have is a collision between a group account and a contact
entry. I created a group account 'info at ...' and a contact entry (our company)
with 'info at ...' as e-mail address. No I can no longer login into imapd as
'info' because the contact entry blocks it. As soon as I delete the contact
entry I can login again with the group-account 'info'. I think e-mail
addresses in contacts shouldn't be considered for authentication.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 4380
nosy: martin, steffen
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: addressbook entries also searched when authenticating
topic: proko2, server