[Kolab-devel] Re: Calendaring & Scheduling consortium

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Apr 19 18:57:48 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2005 08:35 schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi Stephan,

> This seems like something the Kolab project should get involved in:
>
> http://www.calconnect.org/

Indeed this looks interesting. There are some points to consider though.

1. They ask for annual membership fees
2. They seem to be centered around CalDAV
3. They are very US centric and not really OSS.

Nevertheless I think we shall seriously consider them.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany