[Kolab-devel] kontact <-> creating standard-imapfolders problem

Jochem Ippers jochem_ippers at web.de
Fri Sep 10 16:23:25 CEST 2004

Hi,
I'm using the current kolab2-debian-build and kontact (kde 3.3). I want to use the groupware/imap-functionality, i've imported/installed the ca-+server-cert on the client.
When I use the configuration with the whole e-mail address pan at ika.rwth-aachen.de as the login-name for smtp/imap i cannot use the groupware-functionality, kontact tries to create the different standard-imapfolders, but it fails saying:

newimap://pan%40ika.rwth-aachen.de@b009.ika.rwth-aachen.de:143/Kalender

so i changed the login-name to just pan: with this the different standard-imapfolders are created, but of course now the authentication fails. Maybe someone knows a solution to this.
Regards
Jochem Ippers