[Kolab-devel] Solution for issue 343

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Sep 6 13:45:18 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 08:12, Matt Douhan wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have created a solution for issue 343, based on the amount of FAQ's
> on for example the postfix homepage, and others about how to use
> postfix/exim whatever as a frontend for a groupware server it seems
> to me that it is a very common configuration to use smarthosts in
> order not to publicly make your groupware server available.
>
> Also in my own expereince it can be a good choice to to use this
> method to further protect your groupware server.
>
> The followings patches is a start down that path.

Thanks for the contribution Matt. I read through the patches and noticed
that when you don't configure a relayhost, main.cf will end up with a
line like this:

relayhost = []

Is that acceptable to postfix as meaning "no relayhost"?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se