[Kolab-devel] Solution for issue 343

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Sep 6 13:33:29 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 13:03, Matt Douhan wrote:
> > Multidomain support is not easy because somebody would need to
> > separate the domains to make it really useful. This is not a feature
> > for Proko2 and because of the estimated work needed, I do not believe
> > it will make it for Kolab2 even if somebody steps ups to put the work
> > in.
>
> I agree on the multidomain support, however just being able to recieve
> mail to multiple domains would be a useful feature and that is pretty
> trivial to add support for, is it worth me spending time to add support
> for it?

It's definitely worthwhile! There are lots of places I know of that
respond to more than one domain, and having this domain alias support in
there would be welcomed immensely by a couple of companies I know of.
Currently the only way around is to add alias email addresses on every
single person.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark