[Kolab-devel] FB bug ?

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Thu Oct 21 00:14:40 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 20.50, Matt Douhan wrote:
> my users are matt at kontact.fruitsalad.org and so on
>
> now when I want to fetch FB lists for users it seems that kontact removes
> the hostpart of the FQDN and tries to fetch matt at fruitsalad.org which of
> course will not work.
>
> The apache server returns a 404 and no FB list show up in kontact.
>
> It must be allowed to have the hostname included in the email domain, this
> is quite common in a lot of small business that we have setup.

This seems to be caused by cached freebudyirls in korganizer, once I deleted
that, it seems to try and retrieve the correct URL but now I am back to the
ifb file with the weirde DT* dates.

This entire thing is doing my head in so M taking a break from it until
tomorrow.

ANd just to add to the confusion, I can download my own freebudy times just
fine from the server, but NOT any other user, and I cannot ifnd any error
msgs in any of the logs either.

rgds

Matt

--