[Kolab-devel] FB bug ?

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Wed Oct 20 20:50:43 CEST 2004

Hello

After spending days on trying to get FB to work properly I have finally gotten
this down to something that has an actual problem to it.

this kolab server is kontact.fruitsalad.org and the email domain is
kontact.fruitsalad.org i,e the same as the hostname.

my users are matt at kontact.fruitsalad.org and so on

now when I want to fetch FB lists for users it seems that kontact removes the
hostpart of the FQDN and tries to fetch matt at fruitsalad.org which of course
will not work.

The apache server returns a 404 and no FB list show up in kontact.

It must be allowed to have the hostname included in the email domain, this is
quite common in a lot of small business that we have setup.

rgds

Matt

--
Matt Douhan