[Kolab-devel] Feedback of my tests of the Horde based web frontend for Kolab 2

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Tue Oct 12 22:06:15 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 10.07, Andreas Gungl wrote:

> Tasks:
> Tasks seem to work in the WF. A problem is, that Horde's driver generates a
> storage format which is not compatible with the one used in Kontact. The
> XML tags are in different order, some data about the organizer is missing.
> It's easy to see if one compares two task messages in Kontact using the

I see the following problems with 0926 kolab2 and horde from today 1012

tasks created in horde never ever shows up in horde tasks view however they DO
show up in Kontact after a synch, but they always show up as completed with a
really weird date.

Mail works nicely for me apart from the known folder tree not showing.

Calendar wotks really well

I am waiting on new kolab okgs with the serverside FB to start testing those
as well.

When do you think you will upload pkgs that include those?

Rgds

Matt