[Kolab-devel] Feedback of my tests of the Horde based webfrontend for Kolab 2

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue Oct 12 11:57:49 CEST 2004

> > Mail:
> > Choosing the Webmail part gives me the content of my INBOX.
> > Mail, INBOX and Filters, but no other folders are visible
> > in the left pane, however I can
> > select them in the combobox in the upper right corner. If
> > I e.g. select "spam", the message list is shown for that folder.
> > Switching to Calendar and Tasks works as well, BTW.
>
> This is a known problem. Currently only the folders that are expanded in
> the main folder view get displayed in the left menu too.

Well, the main problem was that I couldn't read any message. I solved it
by temporaryly deselecting the _imp_hook_mbox_icons() hook in the
configuration for imp (Mail).
The install instructions state otherwise, which is unfortunate as long as
the cause is not fixed.

Regards,
Andreas

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl