[Kolab-devel] [issue445] Conflict resolution dialog keeps coming up for the same event

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Oct 7 12:33:22 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I created an event and invited some other user which accepted.  I quit kontact
and after an update of the software to current CVS KDE_3_3_BRANCH + proko2
branch, I got a conflict resolution dialog for the event I created.  No matter
which button I choose to end the dialog the dialog keeps coming up again.
Another problem is that the dialog should not come up at all since the event is
not in a shared folder so the client should have exactly one copy of it.

assignedto: david
messages: 2305
nosy: bh, david
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Conflict resolution dialog keeps coming up for the same event
topic: kde client, proko2