[Kolab-devel] removal of legacy ftp support

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Oct 3 20:37:26 CEST 2004

Am Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2004 09:19 schrieb Matt Douhan:

Hi,

> I thought this was needed for OL compat, has this changed? and if so how
> will that comms be handled?
>
> I dont see an option for https in my OL clients

what happens if you use a https URL instead of a http URL for downloading fb
lists?

> , and it seems webdav needs
> a mapped drive to work properly.

Yes, webdav requires mapping as far as I know.  Though with XP it should be
directly possible to do the mapping using the commandline interface.

Yours,
-- martin

President next year."
  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.