[Kolab-devel] Amavis Virus Scanning and mailing-lists

Morten Christensen mckalender at tiscali.dk
Sun Nov 21 20:35:37 CET 2004

Last weekend I updated my 2 months old kolab2-server to version 041114.
Actually I made a new install, a new bootstrab and added all users
again, thereafter I copied the /kolab/var/imapd/spool from the old install.

After that I stopped to receive posts from mailinglists.

Postfix.log says something like:
to=<mc-ipcop at mc.cx>, relay=kolabfilter, delay=0, status=bounced (service
unavailable. Command output: Invalid From: header.
b311b-ipcop at theotherbell.com does not match envelope
ipcop-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net )

When I disabled "Amavis Virus Scanning" I started recieving
mailing-list-mails, but probably I will recieve virus- and spam-mails too.

How can I get a better combination of protection?

--
mvh
Morten Christensen