[Kolab-devel] OL FB problem! Solved?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Nov 9 23:13:37 CET 2004

Am Dienstag, 9. November 2004 21:11 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> > I could not make OL fetch freebuys lists yesterday.
>
> But I can today on my other machine!
> Strange indeed.

I also cannot verify your problem but I will answer your initial mail with
hints how to debug the issue.

> (Both should be fairly identical and I doubt that
> a dash in the host name would make difference).

As long as the dash is embedded it is fine according to RFC 952. (No leading
nor trialing dashes are allowed.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n