[Kolab-devel] [issue160] Confusing "Select resource folder" dialog

Tobias Larsson kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 28 12:50:53 CEST 2004

New submission from Tobias Larsson <tobias at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

When I have more than one folders that can handle for example calendar items,
and I add a new calendar item, I get a dialog asking where to put the item. It's
hard to know where it ends up, when I have two choices looking like this:
/home/tobias/.kde/share/apps/kmail/dimap/.1080579182.directory/.INBOX.directory/Calendar
/home/tobias/.kde/share/apps/kmail/dimap/.744338886.directory/.INBOX.directory/Calendar

I don't know which of the choices refer to my kolab.konsec.com-account or my
beeblebrox-account.

assignedto: bo
messages: 494
nosy: bo, tobias.larsson
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Confusing "Select resource folder" dialog
topic: kde client, proko2