[Kolab-devel] Just wondering...

Timotheus Pokorra Timotheus at Pokorra.de
Fri May 14 09:59:53 CEST 2004

As Chris Weiss wrote on the phpgroupware list, there is this to mention:

"from I've read the connector simply calls outlook web view functions
(might
even just parse the HTML from it) so it would give nothing on the Exchange
protocol itself. Seems to me a bit of a hack, you MUST have exchange 2000
AND
have web outlook setup and enabled for the users for the connector to
work."

See also http://www.novell.com/products/connector/features.html:
" Before using Novell Connector you must have
..
    * OWA (Outlook Web Access) active on that Exchange Server"

Timo