[Kolab-devel] [issue121] Events does not keep the Attendees list after having been received

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu May 13 13:41:04 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

as user1 create an event with yourself and user2 some attendees
send the event by clicking on the send icon in the toolbar ( note that we are
not asked automatically if we want to send the event - see issue 48 )
as user2 accept the event - it is registered in your list ( but not sent to the
organizer )
Edit the event
there are no attendees listed.

assignedto: bo
messages: 399
nosy: bo, michel
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Events does not keep the Attendees list after having been received
topic: kde client, proko2