[Kolab-devel] [issue104] Error while listing folder user - shared folder error after the second sync

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 7 16:35:09 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

as user1 create a shared folder with read permission ( or others ) for user2
sync and let user2 sync.

After the first sync user2 get the folder ( it works fine at this point )
let user2 sync a second time.

user2 get the following Error Message:

Error While Listing folder /user/
Unable to open folder user. The server replied: Mailbox does not exist.

It looks like thids problem is related to Issue 102 describe by David. So I
register it as a server topics and assign it to Steffen - Please correct me if
I am wrong.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 328
nosy: david, michel, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
superseder: inconsistent state in imap server when losing permission to a shared inbox folder
title: Error while listing folder user - shared folder error after the second sync
topic: server