[Kolab-devel] Re: martin: doc/faq faq.dat,1.22,1.23

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Mar 15 20:43:28 CET 2004

Am Montag, 15. März 2004 12:39 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi Bernhard,

> On Monday 15 March 2004 12:19, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Sunday 14 March 2004 14:14, Martin wrote:
> >  Bernhard: We need
> > somehow transfer the info from this FAQ to the Kolab website.
> > The current seperation is a big mess.
>
> The idea of the separation is good,

Yes!

But imho the FAQ needs to be accessable via the kolab pages not only the
kroupware pages as the kroupware pages are somewhat not maintained anymore
but I want to maintain the FAQ of course.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de