[Kolab-devel] Re: martin: doc/faq faq.dat,1.22,1.23

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 15 12:39:09 CET 2004

On Monday 15 March 2004 12:19, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Sunday 14 March 2004 14:14, Martin wrote:
>  Bernhard: We need
> somehow transfer the info from this FAQ to the Kolab website.
> The current seperation is a big mess.

The idea of the separation is good,
but we need to improve the webpages
in several ways.  (See my other email on this subject.)

The idea is
	a) to have a webpage for each major contract

	Thus we will keep the kroupware pages
	as documentation of the successfully concluded
	Kroupware contract

        b) Have a webpage central for all people and companies
	participating in the Free Software project "Kolab".

        c) Have a webpage for users.
	d) Have webpages for offers from several companies
	around Kolab.

It is good if the Kroupware pages stay separate from Kolab
as they are written in the interest of the companies.
The Kolab pages are driven from the complete community.

Bernhard