[Kolab-devel] Whats bad with Webmin?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Mar 4 17:08:09 CET 2004

Am Thursday 04 March 2004 15:55 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> The trick as described in the bug tracker and running fine here
> is to show an unprotected page inbetween before you can log
> into the same page with a new login.

Yes, I know about this trick. The problem is that the undesired behaviour is
repeated with _every_ URL.

So it works initially but does not work later when clicking in the web
interface. Or do you intend to show unprotected pages always in between?!

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de